Respectfully submitted by Brian Ross Romance, laughter. Mentally stimulating conversation. A nice slow dance together. Delicious food and luscious wine. Soft whispers and even softer kisses on your neck and your stomach. An erotic poem written on your warm flesh …
While we are under construction, have a seat. Pour a glass of wine, or a cup of tea. We hope you will make this part of your home on the internet. Are you relaxed? Are you safe? Do you consent to be here?
We ask for your patience as we grow this site into what it should be – a safe space for discussions on black sexuality and all it entails.
This site started literally in the middle of the night by someone who is passionate about the ability to explore black sexuality in a safe, non-judgmental space.
Here are our rules of engagement:
- EVERYONE is welcome – however you define your sexuality, genders, non-genders, beliefs. We love you. We encourage you to be you
- NO judgement – Give others the space they need to be who they are. If it doesn’t work for you, let it be for the other person
- Consent and permission are required to engage in a healthy sexual relationship
- We value authenticity and emotional maturity
- Legally no one under 18 please
- If you link back to the site, please link back to the original poster or give us credit
Feel free to explore.